EBS Insights - Next Gen
Anyone who runs a successful business will know that planning ahead is absolutely crucial. In our ever-evolving world (and particularly in our current fragile economy), you always have to stay ahead of the game. One eye on delivering today, one eye on what you will be doing tomorrow. A business that doesn't look forward is unlikely to last the distance. Whether you're predicting sales growth, setting employees' performance targets or making financial forecasts, you're always thinking about what comes next.
And this should be the same with your customer base.
All businesses must take a long-term view to customer service and always be thinking ahead to next week, next month, next year. Where will your customers come from? How will you attract them? How will you retain them?
Yes, you need to look after your current customers, but now is the time you need think about who will be buying your product or service in years to come.
"Why should feedback from our next generation customers be of any interest" we hear you cry? Simple:
- *They have disposable income to spend
- *They are starting to purchase independently from parents
- *They may be renting or buying their first flat/house
- *They may be buying their first car and looking for insurance
- *They are travelling independently and booking hotels and holidays
- *They are choosing where to drink & dine
- *More and more young people are choosing to have hair and beauty treatments – and also choosing where to have them.
- *They are tuned in to the digital world – 'sharing' is second nature and good experiences (or bad ones) travel fast